Monday, May 9, 2011

National Scrapbooking Day Challenges!!

Saturday was National Scrapbooking Day (NSB) and My Pink Stamper has 12 Challenges to complete. Are are to be in tonight by midnight (CST) I finally got all 12 complete!!

#1- Anything cupcake


 #2- card or page using KRAFT cardstock

#3- PINK


#4- Something Mothers Day Themed

#5- any 3D project I used tags, bags, and more for this. i love this cart!!


#6- Incorporate a TAG into a project
I used the celebrations cart

#7- Scrapbook page
I loved these pics so I've been wanting to scrap them.  Everyone thought it was so funny how their heads were turned the same way. Twins!!! 

#8- Summer theme
I used the cricut decals (that came on the new E2) 

#9-  Use glitz, glam and glitter


#10-  card or layout with a pet
I used create a critter 

#11- anythign pink, green & black
I used  sweet treats cut at 7" using the card funcion (I never realized it had that!)
I emossed the black strip and the pink circle

#12- scrap page, card or other with kid theme
All paper was from my stash and Elmo was cut at 3.25 from Sesame street cricut cartridge


Photobucket

No comments: